The following terms and conditions apply to AITD Membership products and services
Individual annual membership fees are due in full on joining AITD or on the anniversary of joining.
Failure to pay
AITD membership fees are generally due annually on the last day of the month in which the member joined. If a member does not pay their membership fees within one month of the due date, the membership becomes unfinancial and the member will not be entitled to the privileges of membership. If an individual’s membership is unfinancial they may not use any AITD professional designation after their name, the AITD member logo or claim to be a member of AITD. Membership can be reinstated on payment of the annual fee.
Resignation - Cancellation/Refund policy
A member may at any time, by giving notice in writing to the Secretary of the National Board, resign their membership of the Institute. AITD does not provide refunds on membership fees, but will under certain circumstances refund any future portions of the membership.
Transfer of membership
AITD personal memberships are individual and non-transferable. A Corporate membership, which may be transferred should an employee leave the organisation. Contact AITD Member Services for a Transfer Form.
Additional costs incurred by AITD in processing membership fees
All costs incurred by AITD in the processing of membership fees will be charged back to the member. Such costs include (but are not limited to) bounced cheque fees and related bank charges.
AITD Members receive Training and Development magazine as part of their membership. Individuals and organisations may subscribe to the magazine separately, by paying an annual subscription fee.
The following terms and conditions apply to AITD Training and Development Magazine subscriptions.
A subscriber may at any time, by giving notice in writing to AITD, cancel their subscription to AITD's Training and Development magazine. AITD does not provide refunds on the unused portion of the subscription.
Transfer of subscription
AITD magazine subscriptions are transferable. A subscriber may transfer their subscription to another person by notifying AITD in writing.
The following terms and conditions apply to AITD event registration (including workshops and conferences).
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR