AITD is holding a National Conversation about topics relevant to training, learning and development and organisational development professionals. Through face-to-face events, online discussion forums and social media, conversations will be held linked to themes for AITD's Training and Development magazine.
Every two months a new conversation begins that connects individuals, AITD members, course participants, and beyond. It’s collaborative learning, sketchnotes, working out loud, social media, slideshares, outlines and conversations.
The National Conversation is all about sharing and contributing to a broadening knowledge base. Join the National Conversation – it will be richer for your participation.
Join in the National Conversation
There are many ways to get involved in the National Conversation:
- Contribute articles to the AITD magazine on the central theme
- Participate in the discussion through AITD's LinkedIn group
- Share your ideas through Twitter, using the hashtag #AITDNatCon
- Attend a local National Conversation event
- Host your own National Conversation book club style event
- Volunteer to share your expertise by presenting at a National Conversation event
- Send AITD links to articles, blogs, slideshares and other resources to help us curate a list of resources.
If you have other ideas about how you can get involved in the National Conversation, contact AITD by email or phone (1300 138 862) to discuss.
National Conversation Events
AITD is holding events linked to the National Conversation nationwide. To find a National Conversation event near you, click on the link below:
- February-March 2016 - National Conversation on Working Out Loud
- April-May 2016 - National Conversation on Self-Development
- June-July 2016 - National Conversation on eLearning
- August-September 2016 - National Conversation on Talent Development
- October-November 2016 - National Conversation on The Learner's Brain
- December 2016-January 2017 - National Conversation on Strategic Learning and Development
Host a National Conversation Event
AITD Members in regional areas are encouraged to host their own National Conversation event. AITD will support regional events through promotion and providing materials to facilitate discussion. Contact Neil Von Heupt, Programs Manager, by email or phone (1300 138 862) to discuss how you can get involved.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR