Professional Development Learning
Adult Learning - Virtual
Adult Learning - VirtualIf you are new to the world of adult learning, have recently taken up a training role in your industry, or have taken over the responsibility for learning in your organisation, then this course will provide the essential adult learning theories required to succeed in your role.
If you are new to the world of adult learning, have recently taken up a training role in your industry, or have taken over the responsibility for learning in your organisation, then this course will provide the essential adult learning theories required to succeed in your role.
This online, blended-learning course introduces the principles of adult learning. Learners will uncover the impact of learner engagement, memory, adult learning theories, neuroscience and learning environments.
Learning frontiers will also be explored, as the latest developments in adult learning used to strengthen programs, help build personal networks, and introduce social and collaborative elements to engage learners are discussed.
Please note:Adult Learning Virtual is a blended-learning course, and is comprised of self-paced content to be completed in Session one, followed by 2 LIVE ONLINE virtual classroom modules (Sessions 2 & 3), and finally Session 4, which rounds out the course with a LIVE ONLINE interactive webinar where all learners will meet with the course facilitator 2 weeks after Session 3 finishes.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Describe adult learning principles
- Recognise the importance of emotional context within a learning environment
- Design learning experiences that engage learners
- Identify techniques used to improve content retention
- Implement neuroscience in the design of adult learning experiences
- Structure content and learning processes for effective training
- Describe social and collaborative learning
- Identify personal learning networks and personal knowledge management
You should attend this course if you want to:
- Design more effective learning experiences for adults
- Design learning environments that strengthen the way adults learn
- Learn how neuroscience impacts learning and development practices
- Apply the latest adult learning trends to your existing programs
- Produce engaging and memorable learning experiences
- Transition your career into an adult learning role
Participation in this AITD course will be recognised through a certificate and a digital badge.
I liked the way our presenter tailored the information to the level of knowledge. It meant that it was interesting and did not go over things we already knew.
|Online||18th June 2020 and 2nd July 2020||Online: 18th June: 10am - 12pm AND 1pm - 3pm (AEST); and 2nd July: 9:30 - 10:30am (AEST||View|
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR