Professional Development Learning
Developing Your L&D Value Proposition
Developing Your L&D Value PropositionJoin L&D strategist, Michelle Ockers, for this one-off, half-day workshop to hone and sharpen your L&D value proposition.
Many organisations recognise that volatility and pace of change mean they need to be more agile - and this demands new ways of thinking, working and learning. In today’s environment, it is imperative for learning professionals to create business value more rapidly than ever before, aligning with business needs and workforce expectations.
Many learning teams are struggling to clearly define, articulate and demonstrate a relevant value proposition. Join this session to learn about contemporary approaches and how to define, communicate and demonstrate your value proposition for learning in your organisation. Walk away with frameworks, tools and examples, and a plan to create your learning value proposition.
The learning value proposition – a contemporary approach:
- Research about how learning creates business value
- What we can learn and adapt from other domains
- Generating interest in a contemporary learning value proposition
How to define the learning value proposition in your organisation:
- Frameworks and tools to use
- Co-creating your value proposition
- Draft a plan to define your learning value proposition
How to communicate and demonstrate value:
- Identifying indicators of value creation
- Using data to communicate and demonstrate value
- Using stories to communicate and demonstrate value
- A plan to create the learning value proposition for your organisation
- Framework and tools to create your learning value proposition
- Strategies to communicate and demonstrate value
What to Bring
- Current business strategy for your organisation
- Your current organisational learning strategy
Who Should Attend this Workshop
- Learning professionals in strategic roles including general manager, head of learning, L&D manager, capability manager
- Learning professionals who partner with business including learning consultants, capability consultants or learning business partners
- Learning professionals responsible for evaluating learning
- Leaders or business partners from human resources, people & culture or organisational development teams with responsibility for learning
This workshop is relevant to organisations/teams of any size, including small teams.
Michelle Ockers is a strategist, mentor, facilitator and speaker who believes that everyone deserves the opportunity to learn and perform at their best. Michelle works with learning leaders and business leaders who see the potential of learning to make a bigger impact in their organisation. She helps to deliver real impact from learning through strategic consulting, research, benchmarking, mentoring and workshops. She draws on her strategic experience, most recently at Coca-Cola Amatil and Qantas, as well as that of her extensive global network.
The other key stream of Michelle’s work is building the capability of learning professionals and teams. Michelle co-hosts the Learning Uncut podcast - real case studies from Australian and New Zealand learning practitioners. She is also president of the AITD’s QLD/NT divisional council.
|Sydney||5 June 2019||9:00am - 12:30pm||View|
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR