Professional Development Learning
eLearning MasterClassAre you looking to push further into eLearning? Tired of click-next page-turners that lack engagement and results?
This is a practical, project focussed course with a tangible educational product being developed as a result of the learning. You’ll explore the theory and tools that will prepare you to shape the project around best practice over the final two weeks as you develop an action learning project with the authoring and development tools of your choice.
With both top-tier facilitator and peer feedback, you will create a resource and learn the process to develop eLearning content that delivers results. Your end product will reflect modern learning types and course designs as well as incorporating reward and recognition strategies, cutting edge multimedia and a range of content design options.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe contemporary learning types
- Use the functional elements of your choice of authoring tools
- Design engaging eLearning experiences
- Curate and use informal learning resources
- Identify and use a variety of cutting edge technology tools
- Produce an eLearning module in an authoring tool
- Add externally developed content into authored content.
You should attend this course if you want to:
- Deepen your eLearning expertise and knowledge
- Learn to use authoring and development tools
- Create engaging eLearning experiences that deliver results
- Take your eLearning programs to the next level
- Explore and use the tools of the trade for eLearning developers
- Change career to eLearning roles
- Learn about the use augmented and virtual reality in learning
There are eight modules in this course, delivered over eight weeks:
1.Types of Learning
An examination of micro learning, spaced learning, story-based learning and adaptive learning.
MOOCs, COOCs and SPOCs, social learning and accessibility.
3.Reward and Recognition
An overview of badging, gamification, xAPI and evaluation.
4.What is Reality?
Virtual and Augmented reality, artificial intelligence, wearables and beacons, robots.
Visual design, User/Learner experience design, content curation and User generated content.
Video, audio/podcasts, text to speech, avatars.
Choose an authoring tool and build some content – Captivate, Storyline, Lectora or Evolve.
Add some other elements to your week 7 project – VideoScribe, GoAnimate, Scenario, Raptivity.
Who is this program for?
- Adult learning leaders
- Instructional designers
- eLearning developers
- HR managers
- Anyone who wants to understand eLearning
Download our eBrochure for this course
|Online||27 April 2020||Self-paced over eight weeks||View|
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR