Professional Development Learning
L&D Project Management
L&D Project ManagementAre you ready to transition your project management skills from ad-hoc to intentional? Have you managed projects but haven't yet created formal frameworks from your gained knowledge? Are you looking to gain some more relevant and advanced skills and tools to assist you along the way?
This course covers all key facets of project management as it applies to learning and development professionals. You’ll learn the end-to-end process and explore the Project Management Body of Knowledge methodology.
You’ll learn about planning, attention to detail and follow up, sourcing appropriate content, facilities, equipment and presenters, as well as the basics of budgeting, marketing and evaluation.
If you want to run complex L&D projects, add a strong theoretical framework to your project management experience, and learn about some practical tools and methods that will help get you there, then this course is for you.
A very valuable course to round out the L&D Manager/L&D Specialist knowledge.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Use the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) methodology
- Describe the phases of a learning & development (L&D) project lifecycle
- Apply techniques to accurately define project scope, develop plans and control measures to manage projects effectively
- Estimate task duration, sequence and schedule deliverables to track the progress of the project
- Identify human resource management issues in managing L&D projects
- Undertake risk analysis and manage the change control process
- Integrate the Project Management functions to assist in delivering successful projects
You should attend this course if you want to:
- Plan and execute complex L&D projects
- Give your project management experience a strong theoretical framework
- Learn practical planning tools and methods
- Understand the international standard PMBOK™ methodology
- Deliver and finalise successful projects
- Evaluate and report on projects
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR