Professional Development Learning
Presentation Skills MasterClass
Presentation Skills MasterClassWant to be an unforgettable presenter? From body language and voice modulation to using props and resources, this Presentation Skills MasterClass will provide you with the skills you need to persuasively present with presence.
Experienced presenters know that even before they utter a sound their audience has made a judgement on how competent they are. Whether you are delivering training; facilitating a meeting or strategic planning day; hosting or presenting at an event or conference - your presence is an asset you need to continually nurture.
During this highly interactive course you’ll have many practice opportunities as we work through everything from warming up and preparation to conveying authority and power.
This MasterClass is suitable for professionals who are already comfortable at the front of a room and who are looking to refine their skills to executive level.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Change how the audience perceive you using only your body language
- Be confident even when presenting unfamiliar material
- Consciously modulate your voice, breath and gestures for effect
- Demonstrate skills in deliberately conveying mood and tone, volume and power
- Describe key factors in personal presentation and body language for successful presentations
- Use sensory and emotional language to engage your audience
- Use props, slides and additional resources more effectively
- Demonstrate your learning through multiple practice opportunities followed by constructive feedback.
You should attend this course if you want to:
- Take your speaking skills to executive level
- Speak persuasively at public and industry events
- Strengthen your stage presence
- Avoid “Death by PowerPoint”
- Learn how to handle nervousness and lack of confidence
- Deliver business presentations
- Engage your audience
- Earning the right – why should they listen to you?
- Confidence vs. Competence
- Breath, voice and tone
- Body language
2.Stage and Sound
- Projection, pitch and volume
- Sensory and emotional language
- Rhythm and pace
- Stage and gesture anchoring
- Objections and questions
- Reading the room
- Visuals and props
- Outsourcing the thinking
- Setting up a great debrief
- Case studies and story
- Planning your presentation
- Preparing for it
- Practice opportunities
- Peer and facilitator support
- Constructive feedback
- Review and action planning
Who should attend?
- Conference speakers
- Executives and managers
- Senior Learning and Development professionals
- MCs at events
- Board executives
- Media liaisons
- Anyone who wants to deliver persuasive presentations
Participation in this AITD course will be recognised through a certificate and a digital badge.
Download our eBrochure about this course
|Brisbane||29 March 2017||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
|Perth||29 March 2017||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
|Sydney||3 May 2017||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
|Canberra||17 May 2017||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
|Adelaide||18 May 2017||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
|Melbourne||18 May 2017||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
|Darwin||- Register your interest for this course||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
|Hobart||- Register your interest for this course||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR