Professional Development Learning
Presentation Skills - COMING END OF 2020
Presentation Skills - COMING END OF 2020Do you deliver presentations at conferences, meetings, events or for learning programs? Would you like to sharpen your skills and elevate your presentation skills to a commanding and cutting-edge level?
During this highly interactive course you’ll have ample opportunities to practice as we work through everything from warming up and preparation, voice and body control, gestures and visuals, to reading an audience, and conveying authority and power.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Transform how an audience perceives you by using only your body language
- Increase your confidence, even when presenting unfamiliar content
- Effectively utilise inflection, breathing techniques and gestures for maximum impact
- Set the scene to convey particular moods, and use tone to produce volume and command authority
- Implement tactile and emotional language to engage an audience
- Select and use best-practice props, slides and cutting-edge tools to increase effectiveness
- Benefit from constructive feedback given by the facilitator and peers during the course.
You should attend this course if you want to:
- Heighten your presentation abilities to an executive level
- Speak persuasively at events and gatherings of all kinds
- Strengthen your public presence
- Avoid “Death by PowerPoint”
- Learn how to turn your lack of confidence into an opportunity to connect
- Deliver impactful, engaging presentations
- Connect with your audience
Who should attend?
- Conference speakers
- Executives and managers
- Senior Learning and Development professionals
- MC's at events
- Board executives
- Media liaisons
- Trainers or L & D professionals wanting to improve their presentation skills
Participation in this AITD course will be recognised through a certificate and a digital badge.
I really enjoy being taken out of my comfort zone in a safe environment I now need to reflect on what I learnt - owning the space, being natural, connecting with audience to name but a few examples. Thank you for helping me to develop my presentation and communications skills.
|Adelaide||9th October 2020||9:00am - 4:30pm||View|
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR