Professional Development Learning
Training Room Essentials
Training Room EssentialsIn this course you’ll learn about creating the learning environment, writing your program to ensure engagement, tools of the trade and how to evaluate what you’ve done.
You’re good at what you do, and now you’ve been asked to train other people to do it. You have to develop the training and then present it. Before you line up for a Cert IV TAE, Training Room Essentials will get you started and launch you into the world of training. You won’t just learn about how to run quality training – you’ll experience it throughout the day.
This course is suitable for people new to the training profession who are looking for tools and techniques to get things started. Great for inductions, and developing new training as well as reviewing and revitalising existing programs.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Create an effective learning environment
- Design a training program
- Write learning outcomes
- Describe the stages of learning design
- Use graphics in training
- Create effective PowerPoint presentations
- Effectively use equipment and games to engage and energise
- Evaluate and improve training courses and materials
You should attend this course if you want to:
- Effectively train adult learners
- Create engaging learning environments
- Produce higher quality training programs
- Design training for the workplace
- Put together training programs more quickly
- Change career into training
- Gain confidence at the front of a training room
You’ll walk away with a kit of examples and equipment ideas that will make sure that your training has an impact on the participants and the business.
Participation in this AITD course will be recognised through a certificate and a digital badge.
Download our eBrochure for this course
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR