Professional Development Learning
Virtual Classroom Environments
Virtual Classroom EnvironmentsVirtual Classrooms have been gaining popularity as they reach a wider audience on both small and large scales, without compromising quality and relevancy. Delivering content this way also promotes consistency and operational efficiency, so businesses can quickly reap the rewards and focus on other priorities.
This course will model virtual classroom delivery whilst equipping learners with the practical considerations and skills required for delivering confident
and engaging LIVE online learning. Learners will participate in 4 x LIVE, facilitated virtual classroom sessions, experience immersive learning activities
and will take-away inspirational ideas that can be used in conjunction with web-conferencing software. Learning professionals will benefit
from a deeper understanding of how expert operations of virtual classrooms complete a blended learning program.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define the different types of LIVE online learning events
- Understand how virtual classrooms can form an essential element in blended learning programs
- Identify the optimal web-conferencing software for your purposes
- Set up a pilot, and vastly improve your operation of live online learning events
- Understand what best practices are applied to maximise learner engagement and learning effectiveness
- Describe instructional strategies and activities for LIVE online participation
- Make virtual classrooms highly engaging and interactive
- Plan for incorporating virtual classrooms into your blended learning mix
- The Dimensions and Dynamics of Virtual Classrooms - Exploring the purpose, software and possibilities for operating virtual classrooms as an effective and engaging facilitated learning experience.
- From Pilot to Professional Delivery - Critical considerations and best practices in setting up for success in running Virtual Classrooms.
- Instructional Design Principles for Virtual Classrooms - How to adapt training activities and maximise learner engagement in the LIVE online environment.
- Facilitation Skills for LIVE Online Learning - Adapting your skills and ‘bringing your mojo’ to your virtual audience.
- Facilitators / Trainers
- Training Consultants and Strategists
- Adult Learning leaders and specialists
- Instructional Designers
- Workplace Coaches
- Trainers and L & D professionals that would like to increase their proficiency around creating and running Virtual Classrooms
There are four modules in this course, delivered 4 x LIVE online Virtual classrooms (90 minutes each), over 2 consecutive days.
Who is this program for?
|Online||17th and 18th June 2020||2 sessions per day: 10:30am - 12:00pm; 1:00pm - 2:30pm AEST||View|
|Online||29th and 30th July 2020||2 sessions per day: 10:30am - 12:00pm; 1:00pm - 2:30pm AEST||View|
|Online||11th and 12th August 2020||2 sessions per day: 10:30am - 12:00pm; 1:00pm - 2:30pm AEST||View|
|Online||1st and 2nd September 2020||2 sessions per day: 10:30am - 12:00pm; 1:00pm - 2:30pm AEST||View|
|Online||23rd and 24th September 2020||2 sessions per day: 10:30am - 12:00pm; 1:00pm - 2:30pm AEST||View|
|Online||13th and 14th October 2020||2 sessions per day: 10:30am - 12:00pm; 1:00pm - 2:30pm AEDT||View|
|Online||11th and 12th November 2020||2 sessions per day: 10:30am - 12:00pm; 1:00pm - 2:30pm AEDT||View|
|Online||24th and 25th November 2020||2 sessions per day: 10:30am - 12:00pm; 1:00pm - 2:30pm AEDT||View|
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR