Professional Development Learning
Virtual Classroom Essentials (online)
Virtual Classroom Essentials (online)Virtual Classrooms are becoming widely popular in order to bring quality facilitated learning experiences to a wide audience with consistency and operational efficiency. This course will model virtual classroom delivery whilst equipping you to delve into the practical considerations and essential skills required for smooth, confident and reliable operation of LIVE online learning. You will participate in 4 x LIVE facilitated virtual classrooms, experience immersive learning activities and take away inspiration and ideas that you can apply with any web-conferencing software. Every learning professional will benefit from a deeper understanding of how expert operation of virtual classrooms completes a blended learning program.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define the different types of LIVE online learning events
- Understand how virtual classrooms can form an essential element in blended learning programs
- Identify the optimal web-conferencing software for your purposes
- Set up a pilot, and vastly improve your operation of live online learning events
- Understand what best practices are applied to maximise learner engagement and learning effectiveness
- Describe instructional strategies and activities for LIVE online participation
- Make virtual classrooms highly engaging and interactive
- Plan for incorporating virtual classrooms into your blended learning mix
- The Dimensions and Dynamics of Virtual Classrooms - Exploring the purpose, software and possibilities for operating virtual classrooms as an effective and engaging facilitated learning experience.
- From Pilot to Professional Delivery - Critical considerations and best practices in setting up for success in running Virtual Classrooms.
- Instructional Design Principles for Virtual Classrooms - How to adapt training activities and maximise learner engagement in the LIVE online environment.
- Facilitation Skills for LIVE Online Learning - Adapting your skills and ‘bringing your mojo’ to your virtual audience.
- Facilitators / Trainers
- Training Consultants and Strategists
- Adult Learning leaders
- Instructional Designers
- Workplace Coaches
- Anyone who wants to become proficient in operating Virtual Classrooms
There are four modules in this course, delivered 4 x LIVE online Virtual classrooms (90 minutes each).
Who is this program for?
|Online||14 and 16 May 2018||9-10:30am and 1-2:30pm||View|
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR