Free Webinar - Get Social!
Released: 9 February 2017
Our first webinar for 2017 is an opportunity to learn from and engage with Patrick Phillips to consider end-to-end social learning and the requirements for critical thinking in empowering our social learners to participate in social learning.
Patrick will provide an overview of developing a social learning strategy that encompasses a mix of face to face, social collaboration tools online and even charity or corporate social responsibility events. There will be input and discussion about blending and how the mix is different for varying environments. Active participation in the chatroom will be encouraged!
- Modern Perspectives and theorists
- Public Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter and more)
- Enterprise social networks
- Importance of Critical Thinking
- Face to Face social learning
- What strategy is right for me?
- Tips for using in-house and public social media
- A plan for forming a social learning strategy
- Ideas and leads for further research
- Top people to follow and connect with
Who Should Attend?
- Learning and Organisational Development Professionals
- Instructional designers
- Professional trainers
- eLearning designers
- Training managers
- Learning consultants
- HR Professionals
- Career changers
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR