AITD 2019 Conference - Call for Speakers
AITD is seeking dynamic speakers for our 2019 conference.
Released: 17 December 2018
- Following the success of last year's conference, AITD are once again joining forces with EduTECH and the Learning@Work Expo to bring the Australian Workplace Learning Conference to Sydney on 6 and 7 June 2019.
- Our annual conferences have a reputation for providing delegates with high-quality, dynamic presentations on a range of innovative L&D topics.
If you would like to be part of this experience for 2019, we would encourage you to submit an expression of interest by Thursday, 31 January 2019.
Shortlisted speakers will then be contacted by March.
- What we are looking for:
- - Dynamic speakers who can present innovative and cutting edge approaches to training, learning and development.
- - Passionate, knowledgeable presenters who will inspire attendees with thought-provoking ideas and tangible takeaways they can implement in their own
- - Case studies of real-world L&D/OD projects.
- - Unique, creative, inspiring presentations; not sales pitches.
To submit your expression of interest, please download the below form for completion and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR