AITD Excellence Awards - Nominations Open
Be recognised for excellence in learning and organisational development!
Released: 24 May 2018
Since 2002 AITD Excellence Awards have recognised excellence in learning and development and in organisational development.
In 2018 nominations will be accepted in the following Award categories:
- Best Implementation of a Blended Learning Solution (Large Enterprise)
- Best Implementation of a Blended Learning Solution (Small Enterprise)
- Best Use of Gamification/Simulation for Learning
- Best Use of Social/Collaborative Learning
- NEW Best Leadership Development Program
- NEW Best Women in Leadership Development Program
- NEW Best Diversity and Culture Program
- NEW Best eLearning Program
- NEW Best Onboarding/Induction Program
- NEW Best Program for Sales Training Performance
- The Dr Rylatt Award for Learning and Development Professional of the Year
- Mark Pompei Student Scholarship
The timeline for the awards in 2018 is as follows:
- May - Award applications available on AITD website
- 3 August - Award applications close
- August - Award judging period
- September - Finalists announced
- 23 November - Awards ceremony and gala dinner at Dockside, Cockle Bay Wharf, Darling Harbour
Submissions must be received via the online Awards platform by 5pm (AEST) on Friday 23 August 2018. Late applications will not be accepted.
Read this article to learn more about winning entries:
Contact the AITD team to obtain copies of Training and Development magazine which feature the 2017 AITD Excellence Awards winners.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR