Put your skills to work for AITD
Released: 7 September 2016
We are looking for presenters to deliver our Project Management MasterClass in Brisbane, Canberra and Sydney.
For the past few years AITD workshops have been delivered by consultants who owned and presented their material nationally. AITD has moved to a new model where content is owned by AITD and delivered by appropriately skilled and experienced local presenters. The new model will open design and delivery to a broader range of professionals, creating the opportunity for greater engagement and transparency in presenter selection through a merit-based selection process.
AITD l offers courses at two levels:
- Essentials courses will be pitched at a level suitable for those new to the profession or the particular topic or experienced practitioners wanting to expand their knowledge base.
- MasterClasses will be pitched at senior professionals looking to develop their skills and those aspiring to senior roles.
New courses from 2015 include:
- Adult Learning Essentials
- Training Room Essentials
- Needs Analysis and Evaluation Essentials
- Instructional Design Essentials
- Facilitation Skills MasterClass
- Presentation Skills MasterClass
- L&D Project Management MasterClass
AITD needs presenters to deliver L&D Project Management MasterClass in Brisbane, Canberra and Sydney. Applications for presenters are now
open, please contact Neil Von Heupt at AITD on 02 9211 9414 to apply. As soon as suitable presenters are found, they will be engaged.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR