Winners Announced for AITD Awards 2016
Celebrating achievement in learning and development.
Released: 1 December 2016
At a gala dinner in Sydney on Friday 18 November 2016 the winners of the 2016 AITD Excellence Awards were announced.
The winners are:
- Dr Alastair Rylatt Award for Learning and Development Professional of the Year - David Swaddle
- Best Implementation of a Blended Learning Solution - The Interchange (Leading Home Safely Every Day) and Philips
Lighting (Systems Associate)
- Best Learning Organisation - Rio Tinto Iron Ore (WA) (Learning Management Framework)
- Best Use of Gamification/Simulation for Learning - Sydney Water Corporation and Elemental Projects (Project Simulation: The Battle)
- Best Talent Development Program - LIW and Telstra (Telstra Business Leader Program)
- Best Use of Technology for Learning - Johnson and Johnson Pacific and Workstar Pty Ltd (Just-in-time Learning App)
Many Finalists were also acknowledged as Highly Commended.
Congratulations to everyone on their achievements.
See the full list of Finalists and photographs from the event.
The action on the Awards backchannel has been captured on Storify.
The 2017 Awards will open for nominations in April 2017 Follow @aitd1 on Twitter for updates on the #AITDAwards.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR