Winners Announced for AITD Awards 2017
Celebrating achievement in learning and development.
Released: 1 December 2017
At a gala dinner in Sydney on Friday 17 November 2017 the winners of the 2017 AITD Excellence Awards were announced.
The action on the Awards backchannel has been captured on Storify
The winners are:
- Best Implementation of a Blended Learning Solution - Victoria Polytechnic
- Best Learning Organisation - QBE and Be Learning
- Best Talent Development Program - Specsavers
- Best Use of Gamification/Simulation for Learning - Liquid Interactive, Financial Basics Foundation and Suncorp
- Best Use of Social/Collaborative Learning - IECL and Ripple Effect Group
- Best Use of Technology for Learning - Telstra and Loud&Clear
- Dr Alastair Rylatt Award for Learning and Development Professional of the Year - Arun Pradhan
Many Finalists were also acknowledged as Highly Commended.
Congratulations to everyone on their achievements.
Finalists can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for their photos from the event.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR