Organisational Uses For VR, AR and 360 Video
Online 26 May 2020 (12:30 - 1:00pm AEST)
This event will be hosted on Webex. Login details will be forwarded to registered participants prior to the event.
Interested in AR and VR? Want to know about corporate learning experiences that immerse employees in experiences that help them to connect to emotion, experience and culture ? Hear from someone who tried the tech and learn't lessons as an early adopter.
Kylie Gregory from Westpac Group has been experimenting with various Virtual Reality experiences for over 3 years and has just finished an Augmented Reality Project for new starters.
Kylie Gregory is an early adopter who is always keen to push boundaries and create effective learning experiences. She is the go-to person at Westpac Group for all things AR, VR and emerging tech.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR