The Learner's Brain
Adelaide 12 October 2016 (5:30pm-7:15pm)
Registration from 5:30pm, event to commence at 5:45pm.Register now
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
Networking will occur and Lucky Door Prizes will be drawn, so bring your business cards! We look forward to seeing you at Adelaide Oval at 5:30pm.
Laurie Kelly, Director & Senior Presenter Mindworks Australasia, will present on using our knowledge of how the brain works to engage and enhance our own and other's learning. Laurie will share his up to date knowledge of the brain in the implications for us as learners, facilitators and trainers to engage learners and help the learning stick. Expect to experience brain friendly learning in practice and see how easy it is to implement into any learning context. Maintain your currency and competency and be prepared to have fun and stretch your thinking as you experience brain friendly training and lots of ideas you can immediately use in your own practice.
Laurie Kelly has prepared a video to tell you more about this event.
War Memorial Drive
Enter via the main entrance on War Memorial Drive. Signs will direct attendees to the AITD event. Parking is available on site, entrance from King
William Road, or some street parking is available along War Memorial Drive.
|Members||Guests||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR