Emerging Themes in Mentoring - A Global Perspective
Online 25 October 2016 (2:00 - 2:45pm AEDT)
You can access this webcast through your web browser.Register now
In this webcast, Prof David Clutterbuck and Melissa Richardson will share with you their perspectives on themes and trends they are seeing emerge in the field of mentoring and mentoring program development.
- Why companies and membership organisations introduce mentoring and how they currently design and implement mentoring programs
- Interesting applications of mentoring – including maternity mentoring, ethical mentoring and mentoring as a preventative intervention in high stress workplaces or professions
- Use of technology to manage mentoring programs to enable virtual mentoring relationships
- Sustainability of mentoring programs
Based in the UK, Prof Clutterbuck can speak to the European viewpoint, although as an academic and frequent speaker at conferences across the globe, he also provides the worldwide research perspective.
Melissa Richardson is based in Australia but has clients around the world. Her recent study into how organisations conduct mentoring programs was a global study but respondents were mostly from the US, Canada and Australasia.
At your desk - using Redback Conferencing
|Members||Guests||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR