Mad About Project Management
Sydney 2 November 2016 (6:00pm - 8:30pm)
Light refreshments will be provided.Register now
The business world is rapidly transforming around us. Competition is fierce, disruption and uncertainty are constant, and the need to ‘do more with less’ is stronger than ever.
To cope – and indeed thrive – in this environment, organisations are increasingly turning to Project Management as a means of building agility and innovation, implementing corporate strategy, and managing change.
Join the gamification movement by participating in this fun and interactive project management simulation inspired by vintage pop culture and hosted by the AITD.
Here you will learn basic project management skills to improve the delivery of your own L&D programs, expose yourself to ‘game mechanics’ in team training and prepare to develop a more agile and project ready workforce.
Register now for this playful project simulation where you will learn about the role of projects in today’s workplace and how to uplift project management capability using leading-edge gamification techniques.
1 Martin Place
|Members||Guests||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR