Applying Neuroscience to Organisational Learning
Melbourne 16 November 2016 (6:00pm - 7:15pm)
Registration from 5:45pmRegister now
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
We know that the brain is responsible for all human behavior but do we know how it really works? Come and discover how we can incorporate neuroscience principles to help our employees maximise their learning experience and uptake.
During this session you will discover the key principles of neuroscience and how it applies to organisation learning and how to maximise return on investment by using the elements of effective learning design.
Neuroscience has produced some profound insights into the ways that learning occurs. During this session we will discover how to design learning interventions that tap into how the brain naturally learns. You will be encouraged you to think out loud, collaborate with your peers and gain insights that you can implement into your learning and development programs.
Tiffany Gray is a Director at PRISM Brain Mapping (Australasia), she has over 20 years working experience in leadership and management roles, business improvement, human resource and organisational development roles.
|Members||Guests||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR