Strategic Learning and Development
Adelaide 7 December 2016 (5.30pm - 7:30pm)
This is a Learning Hub at the Pub style event. A shared learning environment, with key questions to get the discussion startedRegister now
Neil Von Heupt
Would you like to know more about L&D Strategy? Join us for a discussion and explore capability frameworks, calculating return on investment, business acumen, negotiation, project management and more. Find out what is really happening in learning.
Join us for Christmas drinks n nibbles, while chatting about L&D Strategy - how to (and how not to) do it, when to do it, how to integrate it in your
business; and let's consider some new items to include.
Who should attend?
AITD Members, their guests and non-members are all welcome! Are you a trainer, educator, consultant, coach, course coordinator, course designer, mentor, instructor, teacher, facilitator, or involved in the Vocational Education and Training (VET) industry, then this is your opportunity to meet and network with other like-minded professionals, in an informal atmosphere.
|Members||Guests||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR