Online 7 March 2017 (12:30pm - 1:15pm (AEDT))
You can access this webinar through your web browser.
Neil Von Heupt
The National Conversation for February/March is on the theme of Social and Collaborative Learning.
Our first webinar for 2017 is an opportunity to learn from and engage with Patrick Phillips to consider end-to-end social learning and the requirements for critical thinking in empowering our social learners to participate in social learning.
Patrick will provide an overview of developing a social learning strategy that encompasses a mix of face to face, social collaboration tools online and even charity or corporate social responsibility events. There will be input and discussion about blending and how the mix is different for varying environments. Active participation in the chatroom will be encouraged!
- Modern Perspectives and theorists
- Public Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter and more)
- Enterprise social networks
- Importance of Critical Thinking
- Face to Face social learning
- What strategy is right for me?
- Tips for using in-house and public social media
- A plan for forming a social learning strategy
- Ideas and leads for further research
- Top people to follow and connect with
Who Should Attend?
- Learning and Organisational Development Professionals
- Instructional designers
- Professional trainers
- eLearning designers
- Training managers
- Learning consultants
- HR Professionals
- Career changers
At your desk - using Redback Conferencing
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR