Designing for Impact
Perth 23 May 2017 (7:00am - 9:00am)
Breakfast included. Spaces are limited so reserve early.
Neil Von Heupt
Perspectives from the Buyer, the Supplier and the Inhouse Designer
This event looks at what "return on investment" means from different perspectives.
Our panel of L&D specialists will share with you their insights on how they provide best return and impact when designing programs to run inhouse, hiring consultants to deliver training, or selling your training/coaching services to companies.
If you want to learn how to create and measure the impact of learning, come along to this free breakfast event.
Chris Smoje has a passion for customer service and is dedicated to working with leaders and their frontline teams to achieve service excellence through their culture, interactions, processes and experiences.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR