Adelaide 7 June 2017 (5:30-7:30pm)
This is a great opportunity to get out of the cold, warm yourself with hot soups, great discussion and a wealth of new ideas.Register now
Neil Von Heupt
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
Bringing the best of the National Conference to Adelaide.
Take advantage of the lessons learned at the AITD National Conference on key issues and information impacting technology in the learning space shared at this event. In this World Café style program you will be provided with great insights and given the opportunity to explore how they apply to your business and industry. An event not to be missed as these gems are presented from what is renowned as one of the top learning experiences in our field. If you are interested in applying for the national awards this year, we will look at what you need to know to maximise your opportunities.
Attendees of the conference will co facilitate this event. Let us know if you are attending the conference and are keen to participate in this exercise to share your experience.
AGL Eastwood Office
226 Greenhill Road Eastwood 5063
Level 2, 226 Greenhill Road Eastwood, South Australia
|Members||Guests||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR