Demystifying AR and VR
Melbourne Register your interest for this event (5:30-7:30pm)
Registration of Interest
Registration from 5:30pm, event commences at 6pm and concludes at 7:30pm. Please note the cost for this event is AITD member $15, Guest of member $20 and non-members $25. Register your interest and we will let you know when a date has been set.Register now
Neil Von Heupt
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) are powerful technologies that will transform the way learners engage with learning experiences. The possibilities are endless; because if you can imagine it, we can build it, and implement it into your learning framework. The topics covered include:-
1. What do these emerging technologies mean for the L & D space?
2. Is AR or VR suited to the corporate learning environment?
3. How will these new advances affect traditional learning models, both face to face and eLearning?
4. Why corporations are already achieving substantial ROI from investing in this leading edge science?
5. What is the first step to take in making this a reality in your business? We will answer each of these questions in detail with hands on examples and achieve your own thorough understanding of AR and VR.
Event registration of interest
|Members||Guests||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR