Learning Transfer News: Insights for Impact
Melbourne 16 August 2017 (6:00-7:45pm)
Registration from 5:30pm
Does your head spin as you try to navigate transfer, reinforcement, embedding, sustaining and retention of learning? With so many different terms floating around in the L&D industry it can be difficult to get clear on how to meet the challenge of transferring learning back to the workplace after a learning initiative. With fresh research from 270 global contributors, learning transfer expert Emma Weber will help you navigate the minefield of what works and why in successful learning transfer. Emma will help you consider the reality of what you can do from a strategic and practical perspective to create greater impact from your learning initiatives.
Join the session for more on:
- What makes a good learning transfer strategy
- How to get your 70:20:10 flowing with learning transfer
- When not to invest in learning transfer
- What you can do to easily and immediately improve your learning transfer results
There will be time for discussion at the end of the session so please bring any questions with you. Make sure you've got access to your calendar and be ready to turn your learning into action!
Holmesglen City Campus
332 St Kilda Road
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR