AITD Excellence Awards 2018
Various Locations Entries close 3 August 2018 (5:00pm)
Entries now open
A glittering night of awards and live entertainment, pre-dinner drinks and a three-course meal. Cocktail attire preferred.Register now
Events and Projects Manager
Be recognised for excellence in learning and organisational development!
Since 2002 AITD Excellence Awards have recognised excellence in learning and development and in organisational development.
In 2018 nominations will be accepted in the following Award categories:
- Best Implementation of a Blended Learning Solution (Large Enterprise)
- Best Implementation of a Blended Learning Solution (Small Enterprise)
- Best Use of Gamification/Simulation for Learning
- Best Use of Social/Collaborative Learning
- NEW Best Leadership Development Program
- NEW Best Women in Leadership Development Program
- NEW Best Diversity and Culture Program
- NEW Best eLearning Program
- NEW Best Onboarding/Induction Program
- NEW Best Program for Sales Training Performance
- The Dr Rylatt Award for Learning and Development Professional of the Year
- Mark Pompei Student Scholarship
The timeline for the awards in 2018 is as follows:
- May - Award applications available on AITD website
- 3 August - Award applications close
- August - Award judging period
- September - Finalists announced
- 23 November - Awards ceremony and gala dinner at Dockside, Cockle Bay Wharf, Darling Harbour
Submissions must be received via the online Awards platform by 5pm (AEST) on Friday 3 August 2018. Late applications will not be accepted.
Read this article to learn more about winning entries:
Contact the AITD team to obtain copies of Training and Development magazine which feature the 2017 AITD Excellence Awards winners.
To Be Confirmed
Event registration of interest
|Members||Guests||Non - Members|
- This Event is only open to AITD members
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR