The Great Debate: To Curate or Create
Adelaide 12 April 2018 (7.15am to 8.50am)
Access to Level 16 will be open from 7:15, please use lift floor selection panels prior to entering lifts.Register now
Neil Von Heupt
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
This thought provoking panel discussion aims to take you on a journey through the challenges and opportunities in developing content for our learning solutions - should we create or curate? We will explore both approaches, and aim to leave you with a decision making process to use when developing your solutions. What is the right way to go? Will we see a clear winner in this great debate? Come along and join in the conversation, and consider a range of best practice ideas to help in your next learning project.
Have you already chosen a side? We’d love to know where you sit on the creation / curation continuum, so be sure to comment on social media or get in touch with us before and after the event to share your story!
This month’s event door prize is a gift voucher to attend any of AITD’s Adelaide Professional Development Courses (Essentials or MasterClass) in 2018.
A light breakfast will be provided.
Facilitator: Jason Hughes, AITD SA Council Member
Panellists: Kym Stack (Managing Partner, Obvious Choice), Fiona Ahern (OD Consultant, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank), David Mitchell (Learning Business Partner, Return to Work SA) and Jo Doody (Adelaide and Bendigo Bank)
70 Franklin Street
|Members||Guests||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR