Building Organisational Capacity Through Just-In-Time Learning
Melbourne 18 April 2018 (3.30pm (4pm start) to 5.30pm Holmesglen City Campus)
Price includes drinks and light cateringRegister now
Neil Von Heupt
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
What kind of platforms and resources maximise just-in-time learning? Imagine if your organisation had a platform that connected and shared important information to the right people at the right time? How much easier would it be if everything staff needed to know was as easy as a google search? Best part is, you won’t need Google’s budget to do it either. In this session you’ll learn how to create a place where people can (and will!) go to meet their learning needs via an 8 step plan that costs under $1000 to implement. Whether you call it an intranet, knowledge base, toolkit or portal, it needs structure and tactics to get people to engage and utilise it. Find out how!
This session will be jam packed with practical applications that you’ll be able to take straight back to your work place. Take aways include:
• Information management fundamentals that drive productivity and reduce customer contact
• Dramatically reduce the time required to onboard new staff
• Drive continuous improvement and organisational change on a shoestring budget
• Communicate important updates and customer information to staff in real time across multiple locations
• Create a knowledge sharing culture across your organisation
Holmesglen City Campus
332 St Kilda Road
Lisa is a highly qualified Learning and Development professional with a Post Graduate Certificate in Neuro Linguistic Programing and nearly 10 years’ experience in achieving impactful training and client focused outcomes, complimented by an expansive customer service, commercial and consulting background.
Currently working in Local Government as a Team Leader in Training and Development Lisa is a highly articulate and experienced in design and delivery of blended learning programs, with expertise in learning management systems, E Learning and simulation technology across numerous workplaces.
As President for the Vic / Tas AITD Council and qualified workplace Trainer and Assessor, she has an exceptional track record, developing skills and capabilities across a diverse range of learners in over 100 units of competency at varying levels of skills, experience, age, language literacy and numeracy.
More broadly her consulting and corporate experience has been achieved in both an accredited and non-accredited training environments, performing across a range of businesses including SME, ASX listed, Local & Federal Government, not for profit and Registered Training Organisations.
|Members||Guests||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR