Microlearning in MicroTime (pre-conference workshop)
Sydney 6 June 2018 (9:00am - 4:30pm)
Pre-conference workshops are now available to non- AITD Conference delegates.Register now
Events and Projects Manager
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
Our role in today's modern learning age is to reach the people in the modern workplace and supply them with the knowledge and information needed to get the job done – when they need it, and when the business needs them to have it. Too often learning solutions are solely focused on the classroom or long, overly complicated, eLearning modules when an immediate solution is required. Enter microlearning.
Using the Learning Rebels 3D model for microlearning, this workshop will give you the critical information, framework and tools you need to rapidly build effective and sustainable microlearning content.
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is significantly beneficial to the following:
- Learning Teams and Team Leaders of different functions within a company who are looking to improve their Microlearning knowledge to support current and future projects.
- Instructional designers who must convert content to reflect Microlearning modalities.
- Managers and leaders who must lead and manage the design and development of Microlearning within their organisations.
- What is microlearning?
- How can microlearning be applied in your organisation?
- When would a microlearning element be deemed appropriate?
- How can microlearning support your macro content and curriculum?
- The ability to apply a microlearning strategy within your organisation. Specifically applying 3D model of microlearning: "Discover, Develop, and Deliver”.
- Work within a content framework to target specific outcomes, allowing people to do their jobs better, faster and effectively.
- Determine which micro-modality is the right fit for purpose.
- You will rapidly prototype a basic project concept, setting the foundation to build your own microlearning element from inception to implementation.
- You will leave with tools, checklists, and templates to be able to create microlearning content and objects related to video, audio, and other virtual media.
- Mobile Device (Smartphone or tablet)
- A sense of adventure and creation
The time is ripe to be in the position to remove barriers! Rapid business change, popularity of mobile devices, availability of apps and advances or shifts in technology are creating favorable environments for microlearning.
Important Questions Answered
Important Learning Takeaways:
What to bring:
This program is at its most beneficial if you bring the following:
To Be Confirmed
|Members||Guests||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR