Apply the power of Agile to your L&D strategy
Melbourne 27 June 2018 (3.15pm for a 3.30 start, 5.00pm finish)
Drinks and light catering providedRegister now
Neil Von Heupt
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
Equip your organisation, your teams and your people with the ability to move quickly and easily, to constantly innovate and deliver customer value, to respond effectively to change and to be prepared for the workplace of the future.
Working across all industries, we use our knowledge of organisational development, agile and lean methodologies and our passion for people, to change the game for you and your business.
UNLEASH YOUR ORGANISATION TO:
- react quickly to disruption and changing priorities
- sustain a culture of innovation and continuous improvement
- maintain strategic clarity and an aligned executive team
- collaborate across functions, free from silos and create a common language between business and IT and
- attract and retain the very best people
EMPOWER YOUR TEAM TO:
- foster an environment of communication and collaboration
- work efficiently, eliminate waste and continually improve
- flexibly adapt to change
- create ongoing value for your customers
INSPIRE YOUR PEOPLE TO:
- take the initiative and strive for success
- foster an enduring obsession with the customer and
- love what they do and where they work
This session is perfect for Learning and Development managers, people and culture, human resources; anyone looking to learn how agile can be applied to non-software teams
Check out The Agile 11 at https://youtu.be/VSiKQ7qllNA
Holmesglen City Campus
332 St Kilda Road
Eduardo Nofuentes founded The Agile Eleven in 2016. With a career expanding over 20 years across a number of customer centric leadership roles, he is passionate about helping people discover better ways of working. As an agile coach he supports both large and scaling organisations achieve business agility and adapt to fast growing and disruptive markets in the digital age and helping organisations move into a more agile way of working.
|Members||Guests||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR