Three Emerging skills for L&D professionals
Online 28 June 2018 (12:30pm -1:15pm AEST (Sydney) Lunchtime Webinar)
Login from your desk or mobile device. Note the time zone (set for Sydney)Register now
Neil Von Heupt
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
As the pace of change continues to accelerate and our audiences are driven to develop and adapt, L&D must also evolve to stay relevant and deliver impact. In this webinar, Arun will outline three required skills for L&D moving forward: design thinking and uncovering underlying needs; performance consulting and taking a broad view of possible solutions; and data analytics to fuel continuous improvement.
Learning and Performance Strategist, DeakinCo. & Founder of Learn2Learn App
Arun is an experienced blended learning and performance specialist who has taken the creative lead on performance-based projects for some Australia’s largest companies.
|Members||Guests||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR