Knowledge Networks that Grow Digital Innovation
Online 27 February 2019 (12:00pm - 1:00pm)
AITD Lunchtime 2019 Webinar SeriesRegister now
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
Knowledge networking can provide a new toolkit for a modern workforce. New communication skills are required to develop and maintain knowledge for the improvement of output and can provide opportunities to explore influences that are impacting an industry.
An understanding how to use these networks provides industry experts with platforms to connect with change makers and leaders who will provide new insights and strategies to adapt to a changing world.
This webinar will explore how to develop and use these networks to explore new technologies and join a global conversation that drives change. With a growing digital economy, it is becoming increasingly important to know how to access knowledge that is high quality, purposeful and can be used effectively and efficiently.
What is knowledge networking?
What is required to develop and maintain a network.
The importance to develop skills to access, filter and use quality information.
Kathryn has been an educator for over twenty years. She has much experience in teaching VET learners from disadvantaged backgrounds and the traditional trades. Kathryn and her company develop customised eLearning, Augmented Reality and Educational Videos for the VET sector. Coaching and mentoring teachers to blend technology is her passion and she is a regular presenter at international, national and local conferences.
|Members||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR