Getting to Grips with Data for L&D
Brisbane 27 March 2019 (6:00pm - 7:30pm; Registration from 5:30pm )
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be put on the waiting list.
Data analytics is THE hot topic in L&D right now. Join us in Brisbane to learn how to harness data in order to stay ahead of the game.
In our daily lives, data is widely used to identify and personalise our needs as consumers. Data analytics presents a big opportunity for learning
professionals to gain insight into organisational and individual needs and provide more personalised and impactful solutions.
L&D is relatively late in coming to the use of data so let's explore the data opportunity together! After an introduction from our speaker at this interactive session, we'll share our experience and ideas of how we can start unlocking the power of data in our work.
If you can't make it to Brisbane on 27 March, click here to join the online version of this event on 4 April.
Rydges Hotel - Fortitude Valley
601 Gregory Terrace
Metered on street parking is available. There is a paid car park at Rydges and other local car parking stations.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR