Adelaide 30 July 2019 (5:15pm - 7:00pm; Registration from 5:00pm)
Drinks and nibbles will be provided.Register now
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
Join us in Adelaide for our next local event where we'll be exploring future-proofed learning with learning agility expert, Arun Pradhan.
We’re currently in the midst of the fourth industrial revolution where digital acceleration and disruption is the new normal. The days of L&D professionals
overseeing ‘knowledge-focused course factories’ must come to an end. Instead, it’s time to embrace techniques to empower ourselves and our audience
with learning agility and innovation. Led by Arun Pradhan, this session includes tips on supporting a culture of continuous learning and empowering
people to reinvent their careers in the face of automation.
Who should attend?
CLOs, L&D/T&D professionals, HR/OD directors, anyone keen to get on top of current learning technologies to ensure relevance and readiness for this rapidly-changing environment.
|Members||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR