Beyond Training - The Art of Nudging
Melbourne 6 August 2019 (6:15pm - 7:30pm; Registration from 5:30pm)
Light refreshments will be provided before the event.Register now
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
Join us for our next local event in Melbourne where we'll be joined by Arun Pradhan who'll be discussing the art of nudging. AITD members can register for FREE.
We all know that lasting behavioural change is hard at the best of times and is rarely the result of a single training intervention.
In this session, Arun will provide an overview of the latest thinking from other domains, including behavioural economics, cognitive psychology, habit formation and marketing to provide practical takeaways for broadening our L&D/ HR toolkits.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is looking to change the way people do things and improve performance. This session will be beneficial for L&D professionals, HR professionals, training managers, eLearning designers, instructional designers and others in L&D and related fields.
Epworth Clinical Education and Simulation Centre
Level 5 - Cato Wing
89 Bridge Road
Paid parking is available at Coles and at the hospital.
Tram 48 (stop 15) is right outside the front of the building and the closest train station is West Richmond.
Please enter the hospital from the main entrance (Bridge Road) and follow the below map to the Epworth Clinical Education and Simulation Cente, Level 5, Cato Wing:
|Members||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR