Teaching Your People How to Fish: How learning by doing can empower your team
Online 17 October 2019 (12:00pm - 1:00pm AEDT)Register now
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
2019 is shaping up to be a landmark year for kinaesthetic training technologies like virtual (VR) and augmented (AR) reality. What does this mean for the L&D professional and for the end-user?
Well it means that it’s about to be far simpler and cheaper for anyone to start creating incredible “learning by doing” courses that your team will be
begging you to use.
In this webinar Peter will discuss some quick and easy ways you can develop your own kinaesthetic training courses. Peter will also discuss why he thinks learning by doing is so important for the future of education and training.
Why learning by doing should be an important part of your blended learning strategy.
The latest technology tools that anyone can start using to build kinaesthetic training courses in under 3 weeks.
A live demonstration on how to build a quick and easy kinaesthetic training course.
|Members||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR