A Chatbot Study - Creating Impact with Learning Transfer
Melbourne 23 October 2019 (6:00pm - 7:00pm; Registration 5:30pm)
Light refreshments and drinks will be served from 5.30pmRegister now
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
Join us in Melbourne as Emma Weber from Lever - Transfer of Learning leads this chatbot study into driving behavioural change.
Creating behavioural change is key to any learning initiative. It's proven that following up learning with a coaching-based methodology will deliver far superior results than training alone. Could chatbot technology be utilised to solve the age-old problem of transfer ?
Emma will share all from a case study that used an AI chatbot to drive behavioural change.
The key takeaways will be:
1) Discover an innovative approach of using AI chatbots for learning transfer and evaluation
2) Explore how lessons learned from chatbot usage in the marketing and service function can be applied to your learning initiatives
3) Find out the powerful results from a case study into this experimental technology at a large pharmaceutical company
Emma Weber's firm belief is that the key aim of learning in the workplace is to create tangible business benefits. This is also the platform on which she has built her successful global business. Emma established Lever – Transfer of Learning to help organisations and their employees convert learning into effective action on the job. Under her guidance, Lever now delivers Turning Learning into Action™ (TLA) methodology with her team and Chatbot Coach M.
|Members||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR