Annual General Meeting 2019
Adelaide 15 November 2019 (5:30pm - 6:00pm; Registration from 5:00pm)
Welcome drinks on arrival. The AGM will be followed by a networking event hosted by the AITD SA divisional council, featuring drinks, canapes and a session from award-winning comedian, Kate Burr, on the topic of 'Comic Intelligence'.Register now
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
The AITD AGM will take place in Adelaide on Friday 15 November.
5:00 - 5:30pm | Registration, networking and light refreshments
5:30 - 6:00pm | AGM proceedings
Immediately following the AGM, the AITD SA divisional council invites you to join them from 6:00 - 7:30pm for networking drinks, BBQ canapes and a fantastic session from local comedian, Kate Burr, as she shows us how L&D professionals can employ 'comic intelligence' to improve connections in the learning space. Please note that if you have registered for the AGM, you will be automatically registered for this event.
Non-members are very welcome to attend both the AGM (please note that you will not be able to vote on any motions put forward) and the event afterwards. For more information and to register as a non-member, please click here.
AITD is offering members the opportunity to virtually view the proceedings of the AGM. If you are unable to physically attend and would like to view the AGM live, please register here. Please note that you will not be able to vote or ask questions.
If you are unable to attend this meeting but would like to vote, please download and complete the proxy form below. Your completed form will need to be received by 5:00pm (AEDT) on Thursday 14 November 2019.
All attending members will receive a copy of the audited financial reports at the AGM. Alternatively, you may obtain a copy by contacting AITD member services on 02 9211 9414 following the AGM, or by downloading an electronic copy below:
Weber Head Office
142-144 Fullarton Road
|Members||Non - Members|
- This Event is only open to AITD members
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR