The Great Debate: Is facilitating the transfer of learning Art or Science ?
Adelaide 3 December 2019 (7:30am - 8:30am; Registration from 7:00am)
Breakfast will be provided, followed by an opportunity for networking. All attendees will receive a small Christmas gift.Register now
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
Join us at this event where you will not only have loads of fun, but have the opportunity to take away some hints and tips on how to tweak your facilitation style from an art and a science perspective.
Lets get ready to rumble! December 3 is set to be the boxing match (a-hm, debate) of the year and promises to be a classic in every sense of the word.
In the red corner, weighing in with 10+ years of study on how neuroscience contributes to the transfer of learning, Julie Cunningham is the undisputed brain savvy world champion!
And in the blue corner, weighing in with 10+ years of using art therapy in workshops to ensure a successful transfer of learning, Belinda Ryan is a creative artist extraordinaire!
At this event we will see Julie and Belinda battle it out for a prize of eternal glory !
About our Presenters:
Julie Cunningham partners with Directors, Executives and Leaders and their teams to build capability and understanding in dealing with the stresses and strains of daily life and the growing demands of leadership in the new world of work. Julie offers a coach who has deep knowledge in neuroscience, complex thinking, habit change and how to stay mindful, resilient and high accomplishing.
Belinda Ryan is a leading art therapist and Director of Ignite Art Therapies. Bel is passionate about using creativity to problem solve, self-reflect, inspire and motivate. For over 15 years Bel has designed and facilitated programs, worked extensively with vulnerable people and developed creative well-being workshops for organisations. Bel thrives in using an experiential approach for understanding, empowerment and learning.
|Members||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR