A Time To Be Jolly with special guest Rodney Beach
Sydney 5 December 2019 (6:30pm - 9:30 pm; Registration from 6:00pm)
Light meal and limited bar service providedRegister now
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
Join us to celebrate Christmas and to share your successes from throughout the year at the iconic Zeta Bar at the Hilton Hotel with special guest Rodney Beach.
Our 2018 AITD Professional of the Year, Rodney Beach, will join us to share his "secrets of success" as we reflect on the year that was. Rodney's company Liberate Learning, has won over 20 national and industry based awards over the past few years. Who better to help us celebrate our successes and to inspire us to bigger and better outcomes in 2020 and beyond ?
Rodney Beach, FAITD VIC
Rodney Beach, 2018 Learning and Development Professional of the Year, is an energetic and dedicated L&D industry leader. He is highly regarded for his thought leadership and commitment to propelling some of Australia’s largest organisations and education institutions into an era of digital disruption.
|Members||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR