How to Bring the Art of Humour into Speeches, Training and Presentations
Online 17 February 2020 (12:00pm AEST)Register now
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
Do you want to add more humour to your presentations but you don’t know where to start?
Do you want to use humour relevant to your topic but don’t know what to say?
Do you avoid using humour because you don’t want to be embarrassed?
Join Humour Coach & Comedian Kate Burr to discover how to deliver your message with more humour, more entertainment and more engagement and still maintain your credibility!
What you will learn:
- The secrets that professional comedians use to have their audiences in stitches.
- Why you should never tell jokes and what you should do instead.
- How to use humour and still be taken seriously.
- How to deliver your humour so that it's 100% risk-free - if it doesn't work, no one will ever know and your dignity will remain intact!
- The 3 key areas to work on in order to improve your humour.
With over 15 years of experience as a Stand Up Comedian, MC & Speaker, Kate brings her extensive knowledge and skills to teach you to use humour with the purpose to engage and influence your audience. Kate shows you to use humour in a way that helps you be confident, funny and engaging while creating a fantastic experience for your audience!
|Members||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR