Drive your Organisation's Learning Culture
Online 7 April 2020 (7:00pm - 8.15pm, Registration from 7.00pm)Register now
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
Imagine working in an organisation where leaders, managers and employees value and make time for learning. A positive and safe atmosphere infuses daily work and conversations. People are encouraged to grow and challenge themselves. Learning opportunities abound using a variety of delivery methods so everyone can access relevant learning all the time. Everyone in the organisation participates in creating learning and sharing knowledge. Let's stop dreaming and make this a reality !
Join us for our virtual "world cafe"style event where you will learn the key elements of creating a learning culture at your organisation. At each station, we will discover what these elements are and share stories with fellow L&D professionals on how far along they are in fostering these key elements in their organisation.
This event is also an excellent opportunity to discover the power of online learning programs in enabling small breakout room activities. See how people can engage with each other and network online
|Members||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR