Activating an Inclusive Learning Experience
Online 7 May 2020 (12pm AEST)
Please register prior to 5:00pm AEDT on the last business day before the Webinar.Register now
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
Want to learn how to enrich your facilitation skills, leading to a more inclusive presentation?
Want to deep-dive more into diversity and inclusion?
Would you like to learn how to create inclusive learning experiences?
Join Sonali D'silva as she shares her insights around tips to creating diverse and inclusive learning experiences that can lead to learning for wider and more comprehensive groups of people.
Some great learning outcomes you'll walk away with include:
- Learn how to consider both visible and invisible differences around diversity and inclusion in regards to learning
- How to practice learning methods that will allow you to gain wider perspectives and ideas
- Research-based and practical tips for designing inclusive learning experiences
- How inclusion resonates with Adult Learning Principles and how to apply inclusive methodology
An engaged facilitator and enthusiastic speaker, Sonali promotes and activates inclusive leadership through helping leaders develop inclusive intent, creating a foundation for diversity and leading diverse teams with confidence and competence.
|Members||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR