What We Learned By Going Virtual in Just Two Days
Online 9 June 2020 (1:00pm AEST)
Please register prior to 5:00pm AEST on the last business day before the Webinar.Register now
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
In March 2020, AITD turned an onsite, face-to-face conference completely virtual in just two days. What were the lessons learnt? What would they do again, and what would they do differently? And going forward….what should the rest of us consider as we find new ways of working within our current digital world? Alistair Gordon, one of AITD 2020’s conference keynote speakers, will host a panel of experts and the AITD CEO, as we dive into data, feedback and questions from the (virtual) floor. Don’t miss this interactive and fun webinar, and the opportunity to share your thoughts, and connect with others to discuss our brave new virtual world!
Drawing on a 35-year corporate leadership career, in both large organisations and technology and publishing start-ups, Alistair is a passionate advocate for people fulfilling their career and life potential.
|Members||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR