AITD 2020 Virtual Conference
Online - available until 30 June (watch at your leisure)
Once you have registered, a member of our team will be in touch shortly afterwards to provide log in details. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to pay by invoice.Register now
THOUGHT YOU'D MISSED OUT ON AITD 2020? THINK AGAIN!
One big positive of moving AITD 2020 to a virtual format in light of the COVID-19 crisis is that you can attend the conference at a time that suits you! While the live conference may have taken place in March, registration is still open, giving you access to the full conference recordings - 14 hours of great L&D content.
This is a great opportunity to take in the fantastic content that AITD conferences are known for at a reduced price and at your own pace.
Register now for access to the full agenda:
Trish Uhl | What’s Now, New, Next: AI and Emerging Technologies You Can Use to Enable L&D and Transform the Way You Work
Naomi Waldron | Quality Management Practices for L&D
Alistair Gordon | Developing Technical Subject Matter Experts
Peter Clowes | Using Game Data to Design Better Training Experiences
Chemène Sinson | Psychological Safety: A Key Adult Learning Principle
Gina Brooks | Building Resilience During Training
Cheryle Walker | How to Engage Your Audience Like a Stand-Up Comedian
Neil Von Heupt | Front End Loading
Dr Amanda Lizier | Learning in the Post-Truth Era
Michelle Ockers | Building Learning Culture
Michelle Ockers, Gina Brooks, Kathryn Hume, Lynette Pinder | Implications of COVID-19 for L&D Professionals
Megan Torrance | xAPI is Ready For Us. And We’re Ready For It.
Connie Henson | Disruption as Catalyst to Thrive
Captain Tony Mullan | Training Transformation in the Royal Australian Navy
Tania Tytherleigh | The 5 Things Disney Can Teach You About Being a Better Trainer
Terry Reynolds | Maximising Results Through Leadership and Teamwork
Tony Sloman | Own Your Space
Kestrel Stone | Enabling Agile Leadership Using Two Large-Scale Gamified Simulations
Steve Kimmens | Career Wellbeing: Working From Home During Coronavirus
Peter Hawkins | xAPI – What It Is and Why It Will Change Your (Training) Life
Ger Driesen | Start With Who – The Golden Circle of Learning Design
|Members||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR