Online 6 July 2020 (Self-paced over eight weeks )
This course will be delivered online. Live event weeks 1,3,5,7 and 9 @ 7.30pm AEST/AEDT. The live events will occur on: Wednesday 8th July 2020 @ 7:30pm AEST, Wednesday 22nd July 2020 @ 7:30pm AEST, Wednesday 5th August 2020 @ 7:30pm AEST, Wednesday 19th August 2020 @ 7:30pm AEST and Wednesday 2nd September 2020 @ 7:30pm AEST. Please register prior to 5:00pm AEST on the last business day before the course.Register now
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
eLearning is more than an online module produced by an authoring tool – it includes webinars, social and collaborative learning, self guided learning and more.
This online course will model best practice as you work your way through the learning process, engaging with the content, the trainer and other participants.
Synchronous events are held for several sessions - details to follow. Participation in these is encouraged, sessions are recorded and made available in the course content for those unable to attend.
Download our eBrochure about this course:
Substantial new technology experience and learning and development experience. Specialising in the areas of delivering IT training programs, and the planning and development of web based online learning systems and programs.
|Members||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- A 2% surcharge is applied for American Express transactions
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR