Career Adaptability - Creating Resilience in Workers and Organisations
Online 15th July 2020 (1:00pm (AEST))
Please register prior to 5:00pm (AEST) on the last business day before the Webinar.Register now
Interested in this event but the date or city isn't suitable? Contact us to find out when and where it has also been scheduled.
Change and economic upheaval mean that both individuals and organisations are suffering from uncertainty. This is only being further exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic. Those who are adaptable will not only survive but claim market leadership when recovery begins. Creating career adaptable employees is a business and individual imperative and will be the defining criteria to create positive outcomes for all stakeholders. The difficulty for organisations is establishing a framework for assessing career capability, and then how to act on that diagnosis. This webinar will help you to understand what approaches will serve best in creating a learning strategy that protects business interests and employment prospects for your organisation’s workforce.
As a former partner at KPMG, leading their People Services business in London and Eastern Counties, Noorie combines an arsenal of business experience, consultancy and change management skills with a love of learning. This has helped her develop Saffron into a consistently innovative organisation, partnering with clients’ change programmes and focusing on transformational performance improvement using insights from behavioural science.
Having worked both in practice and industry, Noorie brings fresh perspectives in terms of how change and performance can be used within any organisation as a force for good.
|Members||Non - Members|
- Early-bird discounts do not apply in conjunction with pre-release discounts
- All prices are inclusive of GST
- Payment is required at the point of registration. If an invoice is required prior to payment, contact AITD to request an invoice. Please specify the name, location and date of event.
Terms and Conditions when registering for an AITD event
Including workshops and conferences
- AITD requires 10 working days written notice for any cancellations. A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund (and will be considered owing if invoice is unpaid).
- For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the workshop or event, including non-attendance on the day, there will be no refund and any outstanding monies will be considered owing.
- A substitute may be sent in the place of the registered delegate for no additional fee with the exception of a non-member replacing a member (the fee difference will be charged).
- AITD retains the right to cancel a workshop or event and will offer a full refund or transfer.
- AITD is not liable for any travel, accommodation or other costs that you may have incurred in relation to the cancelled workshop or event.
Payment of fees
- All events must be paid in advance.
- You will receive confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of your order.
- Booking forms become a tax invoice once the registration fee has been paid in full.
- Pre-release and Early-bird registration fees must be paid by the expiry date.
- AITD will take active steps to collect any outstanding fees including engaging a mercantile agency.
- AITD reserves the right to vary the program, presenters and speakers where necessary.
- Delegates and sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name and basic contact details only).
- Receipt of your registration form will signal your acceptance of inclusion on the delegate list.
- Should you wish to opt-out, please contact AITD to indicate your desire to be removed from a delegate list.
- Delegates may be photographed at an AITD event for use in AITD promotional material.
OUR SPONSORS BECOME A SPONSOR